At Filmyholidays a brand of ICPL (Inspired Compass Private Limited) we are committed to your convenience and satisfaction. We do understand that there can be unforeseen circumstances which may lead you to cancel or re-modify your booking with us. Our endeavor at ICPL would be to accommodate your request to the best of our abilities and business alignment with partners & suppliers. We hence have a laid down a simple cancellation policy
Under this policy:
- The cancellation request should be raised within 7 days of confirmation of package from ICPL and 15 days before the date of travel.
- You would need to quote your booking/invoice number to process the cancellation request.
- The cancellation refund can vary on your package booked and same shall be communicated to you by our team at the time of booking.
- As the composition of holiday packages involves multiple elements i.e Hotels, Flights, trains, taxi, activities etc, ICPL will revert on the final refund calculation amount within 5 working days of the cancellation request made.
- The final refund amount once agreed between ICPL & you will be transferred to your bank A/c/credit card within 10 days from the date of agreement
- ICPL shall not be liable for any default or damages due to the timeline taken banks w.r.t. to the refund process.
- ICPL and its partners will not be liable for any VISA rejection and the standard package cancellation policy will be applicable in arriving at the refund.
- All cost arising out of request for modification/amendments (date change, inclusions, itinerary etc) would be borne by you.
- In the event of any local attraction or activities not fulfilled due to external reasons like weather, government order, strike, curfew, etc. ICPL will try to refund the maximum possible amount however the same will not be binding.
- In case of force majeure cases (Act of god, riots etc) ICPL will not be responsible for any losses.
- Any change in government policy which affects the price of the package including tax component or rates will need to be additionally borne by the consumer.
- The guidelines provided by our destination experts will overrule the above policies depending on the circumstance. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of ICPL will be final and binding.
By agreeing to the terms & conditions of ICPL you also agree to this cancellation policy